Friday, May 22, 2015

Elmo Birthday Party #2

You know, it's never never easy to organize a party. I was so tired cooking, cleaning, washing, preparing... etc. But, it's fun. I would prefer to celebrate at home because everyone will feel belong. The kids can freely run around in the house. You don't have to chase them all the time, knowing that they are just around the corner. Family gets to rest on the couch after pampering their stomach. And I get to decorate the house with banners, balloons, etc. The only hassle is before and after the party.

Anyway, it's fun and birthdays are worth celebrating. =D

Party #2 was organized for dearest friends. Thank you all for coming. This party won't be a successful one without your presence. Arigato!

Elmo party pack for the kids who came.

 
Do you know Elmo loves chicken spaghetti ? Haha. But it was a little too dry. Should have drizzle more olive oil/butter. 

 Cheese sausages for the kids

 All kids love nuggets!! Air-fried nuggets, so don't worry about the fattening oil!

 Little drummets for little hands... Air fried as well. I love my air fryer.

 And this fried rice with BBQ Pork (Bak Kwa) hits the highest mark. Yeay! At least some "edible" food cooked by me that was much enjoyed by the guests.

 Shepherd's Pie! Even though the appearance didn't look as good, but the taste was awesome.

Konnyaku fruit jelly with blended strawberry and longan. This is yummm!! So refreshing!

And the birthday cake for the birthday boy! Spot the cute Elmo behind the big number 2.

 Lovely presents for the birthday boy. Thank you so much! Little boy is so blessed!

My best buddy actually told me that this is the healthiest birthday party that she ever attend. I was literally LOL because of her statement. This is how motherhood transformed me. Live healthy, Live happy! 

After these two parties, Jie Jie was super excited because she knew, it's now her turn. She has been bugging me for frozen theme. "Mommy, my birthday is Frozen. Daniel's birthday is Elmo." She has been repeating this 1 million times. Yes, my dear. As you wished. We actually celebrated her 3 years old birthday with frozen theme. See the evidence below. Haha.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment