Thursday, January 2, 2014

Throwback 2013 - A look back on the best!

Happy New Year everyone! And a very blessed 2014 to all of you, my beloved readers.

Looking back at 2013, I'm just so thankful to my Almighty God for His tremendous blessings and grace which lifted us all up to a higher level. We believed for a greater 2014, more of Him and more of His goodness!

I'm thankful for 2013, I wouldn't say life is pretty good, we had our share of ups and downs , and still, I would take this time to thank God for His goodness.

Psalm 100:5 
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations

January

We were 21 weeks pregnant and we found out that we were having a BOY! It was 100% confirmed, Dr Paul said. *giggles*


February

We flew to Krabi for our vacation and baby girl was thrilled. She walked around happily, she loved to swim and we had a lot of seafood! Yummy!


March

We went to baby fair at Mid Valley and bought a lot of diapers for the baby boy. We were busy preparing for his arrival in May. *Screaming in excitement*


April

We welcomed back our friend from the States and gathered at The Curve. She helped us to buy lots of clothes and baby stuffs from USA for our baby boy. Thank you Grace! *Muacks*


May

The month that we welcomed our second baby into this world. 
May 13th 2013, 12:17pm our son entered this world, with a vigorous cry and those lungs could be heard all across the hospital. 
Hello Baby Boy!

June

The priceless moment. Big sister was adoring her little brother. The best moment ever. When I was a kid, I had always wanted another sibling to love and care and to play with. Now, big sister is ranked up, and she loves her brother. Having two kids in the family, was a great experience. We adjusted to this new life and although there were plenty of times we got pretty frustrated, overtired, overstressed, but we made it! We found our way out together as a family and as time goes by, we love each other more.


July

Back to work after 2 months maternity leave. Even though there was this uncle that said I still carried my baby fats, well... looking at it positively, it was a great way of motivation that I should shed away the baby fats in me. =D

August

Loving these two cuties more and more. Both of them are like a shining diamond, they are gems in my heart! Thank you Jesus so much for these two blessings!



September

We had three wonderful celebrations in this month - Papa's Birthday, Daniel's baby dedication and Ashlynn's Birthday. Wow. What an exciting month. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..........
To the man that swept me off my feet when he asked me to be his girlfriend, then his wife, became my husband, and then gave me two precious heartbreaking gifts...
To the man that I'm looking forward for many many wonderful years to come and grow old with ...
And to the man that we call The Best Father and The Best Husband...



Happy TWO birthday to my forever-loving-huggable-precious baby girl! We love you lots and lots and lots! 


October

We had a mini vacation to Bangkok with the husband and I missed my kids like crazy. I cried on the way to the airport, and still crying when we had our breakfast at McD LCCT and still crying when the plane took off. Lesson Learnt - I will never ever travel without my kids anymore. I will bring them wherever I go!



November

In this month, I set a goal to be a SAHM. 1 more year, Ashlynn will be going to the kindergarten (I hope she doesn't cry and thus, I won't cry :p). I wish I can be there for her, fetch her to and back from school. Talk about her school days. Do homework together. Cook her nice lunch after school. Making her school days a memorable and enjoyable one. Wish me all the best, that SAHM dream will come to past!

We took lots of Christmas photos and here was one of it, my loved ones. How can I live without them? My heartthrobs.


December

The last month of the year! I was on leave from 19 Dec 2013 up to 1 Jan 2014. What a long leave.. 
In the month of December...

Ashlynn turned 27 months
Daniel turned 7 months.

We celebrated Christmas at Dorsett Hotel Subang, a nice buffet lunch with the family.

We celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary on 27 Dec.

and we flew to Perth! We survived the 5 hours 20 mins flight with a 27mo toddler and a 7mo baby. It was a tiring trip with two kids, but manageable and enjoyable and we all had a great fun time! 

One word to summarize the whole 2013, THANK YOU JESUS. 
We couldn't have been this far if it's not because of His grace, blessings, mercy and protection. 
We wrapped up 2013 with a heart of gratitude and we are going to unwrap 2014 with an open heart, dashing through the days with what He has in store for us, resting under the shadow of His wings, that all of us will soar up high and receive more of His goodness! 


18 “Forget the former things;
    do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.

Isaiah 43:18-19

 
Blessed 2014 everyone! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment