Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Funny Chats #1 - #4

Some funny talks with my daughter.. it's just amazing that the moment she turns two, her ways of expression are so cute and funny. I'm laughing away while chatting with my daughter... =D

Funny Chat #1

Me : (sms-ed Justin) Please help me to wash and sterilize the bottles.
*Came out from the room after nursing Daniel*
Justin : Why you sounded like Aunty? Should type like "Dear, help me to wash bottles".
Ashlynn : (laughing at me) Aha.. Papa scold Mama.


Funny Chat #2
Heavy rain - thunder and lightning strike
Ashlynn : Scare me...... (laughing away)


Funny Chat #3
Me : Ashlynn, time to sleep.
Ashlynn : Ok. Papa, bye bye. Barney, bye bye. Jup Jup, bye bye. (while walking to her room)


Funny Chat #4
It was bedtime and I was busy with my phone.
Ashlynn : Mama, what are you doing?
Me : Mama shopping.
Ashlynn : Me also. Shopping. See.
Lol, my future shopaholic.

I shall create a new hashtag called "Funny Chats" and record all the funny conversations with my daughter. Few years later, I might look back and laugh and smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment