Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Two more months to TWO

Exactly two months from now, my dearest daughter is TWO. It's true that in hindsight, time goes by in a flash. Two more months to two wonderful years. And we could not have imagined life any sweeter than this. I'm beyond thankful! Two amazing years, also two years when my gray hair started growing wild. =p 

You are no longer the little newborn we brought home, and as much as I miss that, I love more than anything to watch you grow. I can literally sit there, doing nothing but watch you. Look at the little things that you do. Sometimes I couldn't help but giggle. And you love doing silly acts that makes me Laugh! You added so much joy to us, this family..

At times, I wish I could bundle you up and keep you young forever, but at the same time I like to watch you grow. To watch you unwind your personality right in front of my eyes and to watch when you discover what toddler-life is all about.


And When it comes to celebration, your mama is pretty excited. Every day is worth celebrating , what more this special day. The day you will be two. The day you are one year wiser. One year older.

We celebrated a Princess Party last year, and this time round, your mama decided to go on with a Hi-5 party! You love Hi-5. You love to dance. You love to sing. So, that's it! We will have a Hi 5 party! And I really hope you will enjoy this special day of yours.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment