Sunday, January 8, 2012

14 weeks old

I got my monthly checkup on 7 Jan 2012 at SDMC and mommy disturbed my sleep, woke me up as early as 7.15am and with my blurry face, she told me let's go kai kai. I was thrilled at first with the word kai kai, but then I heard her saying "Baby go for injection".... Injection? And then she said "No pain pain wan". I felt relieved when I heard that... hehe.

Off we went to the hospital, and we we reached there quite early. We got number 0021 and at the Dr's clinic, we were FIRST! Yeayy......

While waiting for the registration counter to open at 8.30am, mommy put me in the stroller. But I didn't quite like it here because I can't explore and be kei poh around. I was covered up so I started to sound "aak aak". Hopefully my mom carried me out.. I wanna be kei poh.

Mommy ignored me and what can I do inside here? I can't see around, my 360 view was blocked, so I sucked my fingers. She didn't like it when I sucked my fingers, she always make sure my hands are away from my mouth. Why oh Why? Ain't this what babies love to do? We can't eat KFC drumstick, so these fingers tasted like one... I sounded for few times and finally mommy gave up, she carried me up and out... hehe.

The nurse was late on that day and we gotta wait till 9.15am for the monthly measurement. Yeayy, am now 5.8kg, 63 cm tall. Ain't this a good progress? So here's the summary of my 14 weeks progress.

Date : 04 January 2012


How far along : 14 weeks

Weight : 5.8kg

Height : 63cm (Dr said I'm tall... hehe, tall like mom?)

Sleep : I sleep through the night when I was 8 weeks old. Mommy was quite impressed and she was super happy. No more waking up middle of the night. And now, at 14 weeks old, I can sleep at night on my own! No more rocking, no more carrying, no more cry cry... yes, I fall asleep on my own when mommy fed me the last feed, changed my diaper, cleaned my face, put me in the cot and cover the mosquito netting. Oh yeah, I don't need white noise as well! Imma a big baby girl now.... =))

Food : Am still drinking mama cow's milk. Teehee... Baby consumed 5oz now. Some said it's a lot, some said it's ok. But sometimes I'm still not full with 5oz and grandma got worried, she always say "enuf liao, too much liao".. haha. You should see her expression. Super funny...Am growinggg!

Best moment this week : I noticed that my fingers tasted so much more better than milk! My past time is to stuff my mouth with my fingers. I love doing that, but my mommy doesn't like it. She said dirty! Haha.. Whenever I lie down, I always practice how to flip but I still can't do that. Anyway, practice makes perfect! I have been cooing more, mommy say one word and I follow her by cooing. Besides, I woke up every morning smiling.. I love to smile at daddy and mommy whenever I'm awake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment