Friday, August 12, 2011

Chocolate Chips Pancake

It was raining heavily outside and thanks to my instinct that I applied half day leave today. Otherwise I could have stucked in a 2 hours horrible horrendous jam! I had a good afternoon nap and then, woke up to find that I'm hungry! Hehehe.... I don't have any biscuits/bread at home and wondering what will be the easiest to cook snack for tea time. Look around in my favorite food bloggers and I found this! Chocolate Chips pancake sounds interesting and it does not need much ingredients/preparations. I have all of the required ingredients in my fridge.. so voila!!


This pancake is just so delicious.... I would want to try pandan/strawberry pancake the next round!

Here's the perfect recipe from Nasi Lemak Lover! Check out her blog and you will be salivaling. Kekeke...

Pancake Ingredients:
150g Self raising flour
60g Sugar (I reduced to 30g, still tasty)
1/4 tsp salt
110ml Fresh milk
2 egg yolks (Large)
2 egg whites (Large), lightly whisk
1 and ½ tbsp Corn oil
70g chocolate chips

Pancake Method:1. Mix flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Add in egg yolks, milk and corn oil, use a hand whisk to stir well.
3. Add in egg white and stir to combine, then add in chocolate chips, lightly mix well.
4. Spoon batter onto a non-stick pan (without oil) to pan fry until golden brown on both sides

0 comments:

Post a Comment