Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Dramatic Shopping

We were in Jusco yesterday for groceries shopping after our dinner. While looking and searching for my favourite FOX sweets at one corner of the Jusco, I heard few elephants steps (ok, maybe I shouldn't say it's elephants cause elephants can't run, hmmm... ok, name it "EARTHSHAKING STEPS") and I just ignore thinking maybe those kids have nothing better to do and they enjoy running around in the shopping mall. Perhaps the sweets section in Jusco is more tempting than the earthshaking steps.

However, I felt something wrong when I heard few screams and it seemed to be a big mess at the other corner of the Jusco where I was standing. By the time I stood up and look around, Jus was already kei poh-ing near the incident. How can he ignore me? LOL... anyway, I looked around and all eyes were looking at one direction : guard + thief scene. Some even took out their digi cam to capture shots/videos. 3 Jusco security guards were chasing after a thief and said "Jangan Lari! Jangan Lari" and I was already started to panic eventhough I was still quite far away from the scene. What if the thief suddenly take out a gun or knife or whatever and yes, I watched too much thriller movies as my imagination started running wild.

Everyone was panic during the incident and there was one guy with a trolley chasing after the thief as well. Maybe he stole his wallet? I don't know... The incident ended very fast, few seconds after I saw the running chasing scene, the thief was already caught red-handed. Kudos to the three security guards! After that I quickly grab the stuffs I wanted to buy and then left the shopping mall as fast as I can.

This dramatic event didn't end just like that. And thank you for the Jangan Lari Jangan Lari scene, I dreamt of robbery case last night!!! In the dream, I saw one thief stole my friend's purse and she started chasing after the thief. Few guards joined in and shouted "Jangan Lari Jangan Lari".... SIGH.

So, if you have nothing better to do... dun think of shopping or whatever. Just stay at home guai guai.... =)

1 comments:

  1. wah..you're at a crime scene..hehee..poor thing..dreaming about thieves..:P

    ReplyDelete