Thursday, December 9, 2010

My lil Garden!

If only I ever own a landed house, guess how the garden will look like? I always envisioned myself owning a big house with spacious garden so that I can build a small fountain and dump in all the guppies inside and let it get infested with lil fry. Or should I put koi fish instead? Guppies too tiny and can't really see. Not only that, I will build a mini garden with flowers "currently addicted to bunga tahi ayam" and plant lots and lots of them at a corner. I think it will look great. And then of course, some useful plants like pandan, lemon grass, lime, limau purut, onion leaves, and a must, a very spicy chilli padi plant!! This is so nice, I don't have to go pasar to grab those stuffs but can easily get them from my garden anytime! Wooo hoooo ...... Well, this is only a dream and I think it might come true one day. LOL.....

This is my one and only one bunga tahi ayam that I bought from Banting's nursery shop for only RM3. The clay pot is cheap as well, only RM3. I love this flower so much because of it's radiant and bright color. Good for a stress computer eyes! Hehe.... XD


The flower buds......


The chili plant that I brought back from Swan, at first it died and became botak. Thought it would die but Justin always said plants are so strong, no matter how botak it became, as long as the root is strong, it will have determination to live and it bear leaves again! That's so true.... we should be like plants, do not be wild plants that grow wildly everywhere, but be useful plants. At times there may be rough waves, but remember, we have a strong root, that is clinging and rooting on the rock of Jesus and thus, no matter how strong the wave, we will not die. But after that rainy seasons, we will start to grow leaves again and then bear fruits. =)

This chili plant is very spicy, and I love it.. .can't wait for it to bear fruits.

And this is the chili plant that I bought from Banting's nursery again. Unfortunately, not spicy at all. Sigh ...... worst than a normal chili, I can say it's only color. No spiciness. =( So, this chili can only be used to cook telur dadar for the color's sake.

Flower of the chili plant...


This is my peppermint plant! Very easy to grow and very easy to live and very easy to take care! This can be used when I cook asam laksa. Yummy yummy!

And finally, my cactus that I bought from Cameron. Surprisingly it survived! Good plant.. be good ok. And stay healthy. Usually the cactus that I bought won't last that long and rotten after few months. But this time I'm a successful gardener! Kudos to me ...... XD

That's all about my mini garden... .next aim is to get a mini pot of pandan leaves and also plant plenty of onion leaves...... =D

1 comments:

  1. koi fish please......guppies are for food for other bigger fishes..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete