Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shocked and Speechless!!

I was totally shocked and speechless when I went to the Ladies at another floor in my office. I really can't believe when I see it with my own eyes. This notice was just like a public toilet notice, perhaps worst than the Sg Wang toilet.. I really do not want to admit that this is my office at that moment. So memalukan! How embarassing it is!! How can this notice be put up in a big MNC company like this?? It will be totally embarassing especially when there is a customer visit! Imagine customers from Japan/US/UK came and have a visit to the Ladies too and they saw this.... arrgghh!!! They might think, wow, is this a 3rd world country, pee also have to teach in the office??? =.=" *no eyes see*


I wonder who put up this notice, main entrance one, and also in the other 3 pee rooms....


And this was the detailed version what was typed and stuck on the wall. Well, perhaps the person that printed out this was totally blown out by the attitude of peeing, not the attitude of working. And, the way she described this was like, why cannot it be cat/tiger/rat... watever, but why must it be man/dog?? Don't tell me her man does pee everywhere on the ground, on the wall, on the bowl..everywhere?? That was why she described man? Geramnya.... just don't know why I was so angry... but, you can say nicely in words rite? Need me to teach ar??? Even if you're not satisfied, say properly... u're not any cakai employee. Ishhhhh.....

4 comments:

  1. That's my wife!! you go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the toilet thingy, I think is not doen by Management (building and HP) it self. As there is no signature stated on the notice shown.

    This is done by people or staff that fed up with the attitude of some "Female" who don't behave like human.

    Unfortunately that toilet is us by public, some might feel offended.
    But again if you are not doing it don't feel so bad lor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..justin so supportive...as if he goes to the ladies' toilet too..:P

    eh...apalah ni!? SO duh..!!

    and who knows...it cud just be the cleaning lady who's just to fed up with work...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheep : haha... but i dun think the cleaning lady has such a good english.. hahahaha. terukla me..

    Brilly: those who pee that way might feel it... haha. =D

    ReplyDelete