Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Little Ones

Lately, my FB news feed is flooded with many babies making their royal entrance into the world, friends changing status from mrs to mama as they discover the little miracle growing inside of them, babies taking baby steps one at a time and hitting the milestones like a champ... Looking at all these pictures, my heart leap for joy. I'm happy for them. Giving birth to a baby is the greatest gift one could ever have. I wouldn't trade anything in this world for this... I like children. I like kids. I like babies.

Today, I thank God for the two greatest blessings in my life! I'm so so blessed to be blessed with two blessed healthy children. They are the best gifts ever! Looking back from the day they were born till today, I just couldn't stop thanking God for His protection over my children. Thank you Jesus!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment