Friday, September 4, 2015

Believe.. My help comes from the Lord!

Three more months to 1 year that I tendered my resignation. I wonder if I've ever made the right decision. Looking at my kids today..  I knew I've made the right decision ever..

But at low times... My brain just couldn't think positive and I think, how nice if life is still the same. Staying in the 3 bedrooms condo. Having a job in hand. A paycheck every month that I can spend and not feeling guilty. And yes, I will still have my ever ready life-saver.. My babysitter. 

I used to have the luxury of having a nice and ever ready babysitter. We get to go for a date after work. Sometimes we can even catch a nice movie together. Or when I wasn't well, my babysitter was there to help. Or if I need a one day off just to catch up with my sleep. And when I gave birth to Daniel, my babysitter helped all out with Ashlynn without asking for extra fees. Blessings! All I need is just a phone call and her simple answer of 'yes, sure can' gave me such peace that I have someone that I can rely on in times of needs. 

Today, who can I turn to? Sometimes I felt so lost and everyone seems to be so far away. Guess it's a no turning back now. 

Today, I have to learn and trust from the Bible that my help comes from the Lord. Thinking of the future really makes me feel so weak. Sometimes I just couldn't find the strength to go on. I need support. A simple 'yes, i can help you' definitely will make me cry in joy. All I can do now is not to forget that God exists. Even though men are not available all the time, but God's helpline is always ready. 

My help comes from the Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment