Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mix and Match

If you read my posts about Daniel's adventure in solid food, he dislikes apple puree so much that he will fight with all his might just to make sure no apple puree down his throat. But, knowing that an apple a day keeps the Doctor away, I never give up in trying.

Idea come and go, and I decided to play mix and match. Since he dislikes apple puree on its own, why don't I mix with something interesting? The other day, Isetan was having Laughing Cow cheese promotion and my colleague said her SIL used to mix the cheese in the porridge for her son. Why I've never thought of that, perhaps I could try to mix with Daniel's apple puree! So, I bought one pack of the cheese and mixed with his apple puree. He's a clever cheeky boy. He tasted some first and he opened his mouth wide the moment he finished the first spoon. He gobbled down the whole bowl of apple cheesy puree like a champ! No fuss. No struggle. I win!! Haha. And the next morning, I went back to Isetan and bought 4 more boxes of laughing Cow Cheese. Super Kiasu. Lol.

Next, I decided to mix apple + Dragon fruit. I was just trying my luck the other day, hopefully the sweet dragon fruit will cover the sourness in the apple puree. And it did. First, I steam the apple and then blend it together with 2 slices of dragon fruit. It made one big bowl of apple dragon puree. I was a little not confident if he can finish up the whole bowl, or I must add some cheese to cover the taste. But But, I was so wrong. He finished up the entire bowl! No cheese added. It's pure blended apple + dragon fruit. I win again!! Muahahaha.
Tonight.. I'm going to try apple puree + banana. Haha. Let's see if I win this game as well. =DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment