Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Artwork

When I saw this artwork in the baby's bag, I just couldn't be happier. Happy. Proud mama. Blessed. Thankful. All good feelings in ONE! My daughter is growing up too fast. We used to send her to the church's nursery during Sunday service when she was 2 months old, swaddled in a blanket and handed her over to one of the teacher's to be carried in the nursery. And today, she's 2.5yo and she did her first artwork in church!

OH baby girl.. where did the time go?

It was Easter week and she did her first Easter artwork in the church. She was happy with her artwork and I'm super proud with it. Not only that, her favorite song of the week is "Jesus loves me this I know". She sang and sang in the car, throughout the journey home. Baby girl, Jesus loves you so much!

Here's some random conversation with Ashlynn during the Easter week:

Chat #1
=====
Me : Ashlynn, mama loves you!
Ashlynn : Okayy... I love Jesus too!

Chat #2
======
Me :  Ashlynn, mama loves you!
Ashlynn : NO! I love Jesus!

So, it was all about Jesus the entire week. I couldn't be happier when she put Jesus/God above everything else (especially in the chat #2). Easter is definitely all about Jesus. Who He is and what He has done for us. For He came and He died for us, He rose again and He is alive! Baby girl, my prayer to you everyday is that you will love Jesus always, you will always put Him first above anything else and you will always walk in His ways and His words will always be the light of your path. Amen.

We love you so much! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment