Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I think you will cry...

If you see how my baby boy cough his lungs out...

He looks as if he uses up all his might, all his strength, he curls up his body, just to cough out the phlegm...
And he looks like he's in so much pain.

When I look at him, I felt so helpless. All I can do is to scoop him up, give him a peck on his forehead and said "It's ok" and then I position him 45 degrees to help him cough out his phlegm. Sometimes it works, sometimes he get irritated and he screamed and sometimes he struggled and kicked.

We brought him to ER yesterday and after a dose of nebulizer, he seemed to be better. He's not wheezing, so I'm not sure if giving nebulizer is a good choice. Nebulizer helps to open up the airways and after the first dose, we did see some improvement in him. He vomited out the phlegm 4-5 times right after nebulizer and he felt so much better ever since.

Get well soon baby. It hurts me so much whenever my babies are not well. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment