Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Curtains are up!

Curtains are finally up after much hassle with Nagoya. Just can't tahan the ah pekness of one of the uncles in the shop. He actually asked me how to spell Invoice, Alteration, Request... and ok fine. I don't mind... and I guided him. Later on when we informed him our Invoice no, eg 6578, he wrote down 6758 and I told him he wrote down wrongly. But, problem was he mumbled 6578 and again he wrote down 6758. I just felt like taking the pen and write down for him. Furthermore I was hungry at that time and yeah... I need to learn patience!

The two big packs of curtains for the whole house.

Wow... the room that I heart the most and it's just so sweet. Pinkish sweet for a sweet girl... =)

And this room is for a He!

and purple combination room is for We!

Living room.. Justin took the courage to just go for the most complicated design and wow, it turned out to be so elegant and classy! I like it!

Even if it's fully covered... still looking good and not faint!

Close up design........ but, a bit regret getting this thick curtain. Will gather tons of thick dusts I think... can't wait to do the next set of curtains.. most probably nxt year? hehe...
All I can say is I'm really enjoying the nice home sweet home! =)

3 comments:

  1. i think the best part about moving is the decorating and furnishing a brand new place....ahh..so envious...gambatteh neh!!im sure there's still laods to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... and the not good part is money goes out pretty fast... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice curtains! do you know if they do curtain alteration if i do not purchase it from them? Mind to provide me their telephone number? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete