Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No worries bout weight ~ eat eat eat!!

After wedding.... eat eat eat. Who cares bout diet? Like wat my colleague used to say, eat and worry bout it later! Haha... This was my second visit to Pantai Seafood Restaurant at Kayu Ara. View first visit here : First Visit to Pantai Seafood Restaurant

Really love the minced meat tauhu there.. recommended by my hubby. Haha... Too tempted to order the baked crab, but $$$$$$ matters! Next mth larh, after Italy trip.. hahaha.

So, let's see what we had for our dinner!!! Yummy yummy yummy.........

Shark's fin ~ RM12 per bowl for 1 person. Since I didn't get to enjoy shark's fin during my wedding, so.... this was the replacement!! hahaha..... yummy yummy. Add as much vinegar as you can take it!

Mantis Prawn with butter cream RM12 for Small ~ Kinda disappointed with this because I thought this butter cream dish supposed to be cooked in *wet style... unfortunately, it was FRIED! Sigh... anyway, it was ok ok larh, not really 100% good.. haha. Maybe, 50%?? But, if you're a mantis prawn and salted egg lover, then go for the Fried Mantis Prawn with Salted Egg... this was good, too bad, I just don't know how to appreciate salted egg.

Minced meat tauhu, RM10 for small ~ this was superb!! But somehow I felt that the quality decreased. It tasted better when I first tried this dish. Perhaps I had tried it too many times and it tasted normal now. Haha.. Anyway, if you didn't try this before, go ahead for this. Recommended dish by Justin Ng. Haha.... =)

2 comments:

  1. yum yum!! The mantis thing looks good woh..and it doesnt taste as nice??

    ooh..i love salted eggs with crabs and shrimps..YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheep: it's mantis prawn. not mantis thingy.. hahahaha. Mantis prawn at Damansara village is still the best!! Really fresh and delicious! Yummy yummy...=)

    ReplyDelete