Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pantai Seafood Restaurant, Kg Sg Kayu Ara

Food food food.... I want good food!!!! After all the hardwork plus stress, you definitely longing for something satisfying rite.. and here it is!!! Crab for a crab lover like me..... I really love seafood and from here, do you think it's possible for me to lose weight? I still have 2 weeks left... nah, forget bout dieting la, lets eat and eat and eat!! Wo hooo....

The address if you wanna know where is it... hehe. It's just nearby Damansara Village.

My hubby enjoying his chinese tea... hehe.

Have you seen a Geoduck before? This is totally new to me... And it looks sooo weird. Yuckkky....

If I'm a billion-aire, definitely I will try this..Now, I'm only a pathetic thousand-aire. Looks so tempting la..aiyo.



Pantai Special Chicken ~ RM23 for half bird and RM45 for whole bird. This is only half bird, dun worry...our appetite is not that huge. Hehehe...
Crab baked with butter cream & Thai green lemon ~ RM 38 perkg. This is really really good!!!! Love 'em so much! At least something different... really taste good! This is a must to try.... =)

Seafood beancurd in XO sauce ~ RM12 for (S). Well, since this restaurant has several dishes cooked in XO sauce, something different too, so, why not try some?
Overall, really had a satisfying meal here... so, this restaurant is a must to try !!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my...i love this restaurant too..so much food..how many of u guys??

    lol..i wanna go there again someday...but i've only mainly tried their seafood.......havent tried their non-seafood dishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey go go gadget.. this is my first time here and I fall in love with it after the 3 wonderful meals.. haha. btw, is only both of us, n so pai seh that we're such a great eater. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete