Monday, June 16, 2008

Hoping to be like Kenny Rogers muffins??

Suddenly the spirit of baking home made muffins rises from the within and thus, I grabbed the Electric Mixer from Parkson and the Nona 3in1 muffin at Jaya Jusco. With such an excitement in the heart, I started to sort things out as this will be the first time I bake A cake... Haha.. hopefully it turn out good tho... :P

First of all, mix 3 eggs and 100ml of water and stir well..
Then......

After that, with my own creativity, I added my own chopped chocolates on the top. I wonder how it will turn out to be... let's see then!

Baking in the Electric Oven at 180 degrees for 20 mins....

Finally... look at this !!!! Wahahahaha... I failed!!!! Lolz..... :P
Please don't comment on this pic and give me some mercy k...

GGgrrrrrr !!! Aaarrggggh!!! What is this man.. Well, learn from mistakes rite. Don't repeat the same mistake again.
Then, I adjusted the temperature to 140 degrees and baked for 20 mins. Let's see how it goes again... :D YEsss!!!! I made it... hahaha... This time was really superb!! Justin said I can open cake shop already.. haha. Apalarh, only one attempt can open a cake shop? If I were to open a cake shop also, better sell one piece for 20cents rite.. Don't cari pasal selling at high price, later bankrupt.. hahaha. :P

4 comments:

  1. wahahha...look terrible...wonder justin just give u encouragement?
    hahhaa..add oil girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... yea, will definitely add oil. Next time i let you try k.. :P
    P/S: why dunwan to put ur name??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oiiii why never bake for meeeeeeee... looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey canny... haha, you want which one? The black or the brown? hahaha.. next time i bake for you k.. but must eat it when it's just out from oven.. :)

    ReplyDelete