Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mia Collectibles @ Mia Treasures

OMG, I really cannot believe that when I started to sort all my treasures together, in fact I have theeessse much! What Justin will comment bout this? Gosh, I better shut this off!!! I wonder, if I were to sum up all these, what will the total cost be? Better not rite.. else, cekik myself larh.



These were all my faithful bears that accompanied me when I was all alone on bed, sleeping and be my partner throughout my college life. Being sentimental huh?! Nope.. The snoopy was Justin's first gift to me, gave me a surprise by hiding this Snoopy in his car. hehe.. and now, I got a bigger snoopy.... see below!



This Snoopy was dedicated to me as Christmas's gift... longing for such a big bear since small and now I got one. Hehehe.. Thank you sooo much!!!





And, look at the collections that I have.. You might say that I'm crazy, but these were all collections since college life. You know lah...college kid's finance management..lol. Anyway, my advice here is don't waste money on unnecessary things and get what is needed and urgent! At the end of the day, you will come to realization that in fact, money comes from hard work + enthusiasm + professionalism...etc. So, spend wisely (=



And finally, my cosmetics! I just love perfumes and parfums and perfumes and parfums. Can I get more ???? Wahaha... Joking larh. Justin said, "My mom is cloning herself to Carysse". Hahahahaha... apalah. I better don't comment much bout this. Anyway, that's all for all the collections @ treasures that I have. Yet I still know that my true and ever living treasures are in Heaven! (=

0 comments:

Post a Comment