Thursday, March 20, 2008

Addiction in Aquascaping :P

Recently, I'm seriously addicted to aquascaping! Lolz, this addiction really cost me hundreds (act Justin blessed me.. :P), but I can say that once I see the result, it is really worth it!!! Yahoooo... hopefully, my plants in the tank can have a long life and live happily ever after with beautiful fishes (lolz, recently watch too much disneys and here I am, happily ever after..wahaha).

Look at my little tank.. with 2 algae eaters, 2 vacuum cleaners, 1 Neon, 3 tigers, and 10 other unknown species. Wahaha... I really love my tank, and it's my new hobby! Wooott!!! Previously I reared hamsters, and now I'm bored over it! So, let's try something new!!! What I'm trying to build now is an aquascaping tank. Hopefully it works with the newly bought CO2. Stay healthy plants!!


The front view of my tank.


The right view of my tank.


The left view of my tank.


The front view of my tank again!!!!

Lolz, how I got inspired to build an aquascaping tank was all due to the picture below!!!!
Hopefully mine jadi and pray hard!! Wahaha.... :P
Let's see after few months yea!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sis your aquarium so cun!!! Cool! So big 1..tell u, my fishes died d :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo.. thanks!! Hopefully my aquascape jadi lah.. else, I'm gonna cekik my own brain... ur fishes all died kah?? PLan to rear somemore ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice inspiration you got there. I wonder how else you kena racun to start this hobby. I've been doing this for close to 3 years dy, still my scapes look like a mess :) Must be coz I'm fickle towards the designs plus I got itchy fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nyau, are u geediver? Hehe, I love fishes since small, cause my dad inspired me first. Haha. So now, am trying to build an aquascape. I started all over again, this time with soil + sand, as per advice from East Aqua worker. Hopefully now it works!! Else.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm geediver. Nyau is a pet name coz I look like a fat mischevious cat, lol :) according to my girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete