Saturday, November 17, 2007

Estee Lauder's Potrait @ Subang Jaya

This is the second time I had such a potrait. The first was from Kose and now is Estee Lauder. Thanks to Justin's mom for offering this..hehe. Look at the process of make up.. haha.

Stage 1: Lovely pinky background =P



Stage 2: She started to choose the perfect colors for my face and she was indeed a friendly make up lady.



Stage 3 : Setting my eyebrow with purple eyeliner.. :)



These are the jackets and furry scarfs... Nothing much to say, but I really love the pinky background .. haha.



Finally...
It's time for candid shots!!





And this is their photo frame plus calendar for 2008!



After that, those are all syok sendiri photos.. haha.







This small girl looks cool huh? Proudly showing her earing.. haha.

2 comments:

  1. Carysee, 1st time i see you wear makeup...hui yor~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... this is my second time actually .. ehe. So, when's ur turn ? haha..

    ReplyDelete