Monday, January 4, 2016

Winter at Haeundae Beach, Busan

This was actually our first experience with winter at the beach. Poor kids were so tempted to just sit down on the sandy beach and wanting to build sandcastles, but they just couldn't do it due to the cold weather. They were too bulky to sit down comfortably on the sand and play. Haha.

 
This is the beautiful harbor on the way to Haeundae beach. I can stay here forever.. with this cozy weather! In fact, the best time to visit Haeundae beach is during summer, in between Jun-Sept.


 Even though there's nothing much to do in winter, December.. but I just love the cold weather here. It wasn't so windy at this beach that will chill you down the bone, but the weather is just nice. We were there during early December and temperature was about 8-11degrees. I can go on walking without my winter jacket.


 
 My little boy was busy chasing after these seagulls. The only activity for him to do during winter at the beach.


This beach is so lovely. We will definitely come back again in the near future, I hope. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment