Thursday, April 17, 2014

Honey Bear Birthday Party - Part 1

Hello Everyone!!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Our beary sweet baby boy is turning ONE next month!! 

This mama is excited for a birthday party again... and the theme for the big ONE birthday is Honey Bear! How did I ever come out with this theme? Why not Cars or Mickey or Safari or any other boy's theme? And why Honey Bear? 

So, here's the history of Why Honey Bear. =)

The idea came when I decided to order birthday cake exactly like the design below. But customized it to only 1 tier, 6" since we are just hosting a small party with close friends. So, the design for the 1 tier will be exactly the same like below, with a 3D figurine, a Tiger!  

After ordering this cake, I ordered cupcakes from my friend. When she asked what is the theme of the birthday party, I gulped. I replied, "I don't have any theme in mind, just do anything with blue and yellow?". So, that was it. I ordered 20 cupcakes with an unknown design and she shall surprise me with the design on the actual day.

Then, I looked around for a matching birthday invitation card, cupcake pricks and so on. And thanks to Google, I found an almost similar theme, Bee and Bear. Too cute!! Honey bear! So, this was it. The birthday theme for Daniel. Honey Bear Birthday Party!

So, I decided to re-customized the birthday cake again, changing from a 3D tiger to a 3D bear. And I contacted my friend to do cupcakes almost similar to this honey bear theme. And I customized the birthday invitation cards and cupcake pricks and bottle labels. Everything is good! And I'm one happy mom. I wish I have more time now to DIY most of the snacks and stuffs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment