Monday, March 11, 2013

17 Months old sweetie!

When my friend's baby first learn to talk.. Im just curious how on earth they understand what their child is babbling.. The child is not even speaking properly, a little word here and there and how can they understand?

Today, I got the answer. Many times we don't understand a situation until we personally stepped into it.

Answer. The parents instinct! Parents spending time together!

The more I communicate with my daughter, the more I understand her. Even though she does not speak a full word, I still understand. I know what she wants.
Lately she has been so cute! Her vocabulary grows and she's learning fast! We teach her one word, she speaks the same word the next second. If the word is too long, like Elephant, she will just say "e-phant". Isn't that cute enough?

At 17 months old, she begins how to express herself. When she wants you to carry, she looks at you, stretches out her arms and says "Ry" (carry). When she's hungry, she says "milk". Or when she wants water, she says "ter". Whenever she can't see papa in sight, she will point her fingers to the door and says "papa". Whenever she wants to get down from the bed and goes out from the room, she will say "down" and then "out". Whenever we say "kai kai", she will say "shoes". She loves to wear her shoes and goes for walk! She sees me carrying handbag and she says "bag". I just can't wait for the day when she knows how to tell me how she feels in that particular day. Or whenever she's not feeling well.

I'm loving her more and more! She's one cute little bub that melts my heart in everything that she does. Sometimes she can be super clingy and wanting my attention so much, but the moment she comes near me and hugs me and sits on my lap ..... I'm melting at her manja-ness, I leave my work behind, join in together with her and savour the sweet moments, because.. this moment does not last forever! Time passes by too fast.. she's growing and when she goes to college, I'm gonna miss this moment so much! Oh yes, I think too far!! =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment