Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm beyond grateful, she's now 46 Weeks!

 

Date : 15 Aug 2012

How far along : 46 weeks

Sleep : I gave up! No more sleep-in-cot training until she's older. I finally decided that I will put her in the cot once she's asleep and when she wakes up in the middle of night crying and wailing, I will move her over to our big bed. Needless to say, I'm still a soft mama. I'm just like a marshmallow, it will melt up at the end. I just didn't know to what extend I'm spoiling her this way, but deep in my heart says this, Well, she wouldn't want to sleep with me in few years time, so treasure the baby-mama moment now. And I just have to admit that I LOVE SLEEPING with my baby! Since I love doing it, I don't have to press hard on the training but I need to make sure the bed is well boxed up with bolsters all around.

Food :  Well, she's still on cereals and it's important that I didn't cut off this food from her diet because we need it when we are out and about, especially when we're back to my in laws house. So yesterday we gave her Cerelac wheat with honey, she tasted it for the first time and she wants some more. She finished the entire bowl in 10 mins which left both of us in amazement. She never did that with her porridge or other cereals. Haha! Amazing!

So far, she has tasted:
1) Ninolac Rice Cereal 4mths (no allergy)
2) Cerelac Rice Cereal 6mths (allergy)
3) Heinz Apple & Mango puree 4mths (no allergy, she doesn't like it cause sour)
4) Heinz Peas & Zucchini 4mths (no allergy, but she dislike the vege smell)
5) Heinz Farley's Rusks 6mths (no allergy, she loves it. But mommy dislikes it, because too sweet)
6) Home cooked porridge with anchovies + carrot (allergy)
7) Bellamy's Organic Baby porridge (no allergy, she loves it when added some milk)
8) Cerelac Rice + Soy (lil of allergy)
18.4.12 ~ Ninolac Wheat and milk cereal 6 mths ( no allergy, but high sugar content. Mommy dislikes it)
23.4.12 ~ Sweet potatoes puree ( no allergy, yeay. but lil girl dislikes it much, haha.)
28.4.12 ~ Rafferty's Garden Organic Baby's Banana Porridge (no allergy, she loves banana!)
5.5.12 ~ Blended potatoes puree with milk
12.5.12 ~ Potato + carrot puree, added 1 spoon of milk
19.5.12 ~ Potato + Carrot + Cauliflower puree, added 1 spoon of milk
26.5.12 ~ Cod Fish + Potato puree, added 1 spoon of milk to remove the fishy smell.
27.5.12 ~ Brown rice + Potato + Broccoli + Carrot porridge
29.5.12 ~ Brown rice + Potato + Chicken porridge
8.6.12 ~ Sweet Potato + Cod Fish 
10.6.12 ~ Avocado + Happy Baby Multigrain
02.7.12 ~ Salmon Porridge
13.7.12 ~ Butternut Squash Porridge
30.7.12 ~ Why Not vegetable cereal
14.8.12 ~ Cerelac Wheat and Honey Cereal

Favorite Food : Porridge with pumpkin and chicken.

Not-so-yummy Food : Abundant of avocado in porridge, she just yucks away. Haha!

Best moment this week: After inspired by many mamas in my office, I finally decided to potty-trained her! Yes, at 11months old, I believe she can do it...... First of all, I'm gonna get a potty. So tempted with the Fisher Price potty training that comes with a loud cheer when baby poos/pees. On the other hand, it could be nuisance when your baby only poo when there is a cheer. Funny isn't it, so we decided to just buy a normal potty for her. Hopefully this turn out well, we will start with training next week? Pray hard!

Favorite Toy : Still remote controls, perhaps it's the alot of buttons thingy that she loves.

Baby Vocabulary : Baa Baa Baa, Ta ta ta , Na na na na , Mamm Mammm Mammm, sometimes she sounds like calling mama/dada... And recently, when she cries, she calls out for Amma or Mama. *hugs*

Checkout my big foot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment