Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Am just so tired.... phewww!

Moving house is not a joke and we've been so exhausted and extremely tired for the past few weeks. And till today, we've still not officially moved yet. When we set a date to move, something happened and we had to delay. I just do not know what to do as my morning shift will end this week and next week, I will be going on shift. Can our body take it? And luckily, shift is until 8pm only. But, if we still didn't settle down at a location, we will not be able to take the so called pressure of tiredness. There are still tons of things to settle and I wish I could just spend ONE whole weekend to settle everything!!!!!

Delay means .. more tired! I would rather I don't sleep for the ONE weekend than I don't sleep well for the few weekdays + weekends! We've started to slowly shift some of our things there and when I'm in PJ, there are some things that I left over in Wangsa and this is very troublesome. This problem can only solve if I have 2 sets of the same thing in both houses! All I can say is I'm extremely tired............. PHEW!

When will this end? A bit question mark..... we can't move just like that and there are a lot of things to consider. Why do we want to move then? Since staying in PJ is so fun! This is the answer : WE NEED TWO PARKING LOTS! We can't be renting the other parking lot for the rest of our lives. And I just do not want the hassle to search around for parking.

I've already tried my best to be very very very positive. Still put on a smile on my face, be happy and try to be cheerful. Yes, I've tried my very best for the past few weeks even though I was so tired. And I tried not to ponder on the word TIRED but everyday is a good day and God mercies are new every morning.

We actually don't have much time as for now. Morning we left home at 6.50am and reach home about 7pm. Cook for dinner + washing and all settled about 8.15pm. Do some cleaning and packing, try to settle by 9.30pm. Sometimes I will cook for tmr's lunchbox. And some days there are laundries to do. Bath and then a little of TV time and by 10.30pm latest, I need to sleep! Otherwise next day I will be a moody girl! And thus, where is my family time? =( Lack of family time is the one that upset me the most!

The only time I can sleep well and enjoy dating is when everything is settled ................................

1 comments: