Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Once in a lifetime preparations ~ 27 Dec 2008

Wohoooo... it's only left with 9 days... wahahahahahahahahaha. Long laughter represents my nervousness and kan cheong-ness. Ho ho...... btw, these are all the things that I just prepared for my wedding NEXT COMING Saturday. Wahhhh.... can you hear it's next coming Sat? Gosh... It's drawing near. Well, all that we can do is to prepare and prepare and get ourselves busy. But we will never know what will happen on that day itself. So..... hang on to the word of God and claim it!

"Roll your works upon the Lord--commit and trust them wholly to Him; [He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed."(Proverbs 16:3)

Yes, I shall hang on to this verse and not to be afraid because all my preparations on that day, I will commit and trust them wholly to God! He's the only one I can put my trust on and guides me in time of need. Thank you Lord that I have You.........

Unity Candle to be lighted up during wedding ceremony...

Ring pillow from Memory Lane... Cutie cutiez... Honestly, I love the bears more than the pillow... wahaha.

Pillow as the bed for my Bride's Bible..... Can get it from Parkson.

And this is my wonderful 3rd wedding gift from my beloved colleagues.... Love it sooo much, as like what Ieta said, "Masak Selalu". Hahahahaha..... Justin, can you hear that? Don't ever say you're bored with my food next time ah..... hehehe.

And this is the slideshow that I've just finished preparing for show next Sat... well, it might be simple, so don't put too high expectations on this product yea. hehe.

Finally, these are the worship song slides that I prepared for the worship during wedding ceremony. Specially designed for my own wedding. Wahaha... Not bad rite... =)
Finally, to all my lovely friends, I will be on leave from 24 Dec 2008 to 4 Jan 2009. Pretty long holidays and I'm extremely excited!! So, shall see all of you on 27 Dec 08, 5pm to 11pm at Crystal Crown.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha..I won't dear :)
    I'll still eat it in even if one day I really jelak..hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..ur hubby already clearly stated...next time can give him a much more simple food...good for u sz..:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg..so sweet.....Justin..make sure u do...LOL

    ooh..u guys are singing Lord You Are Good?? WOW..i love that SONG!!!
    good choice...hehehe

    ReplyDelete