Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Lo Sang!

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Carysse here would like to wish all of you a Chinese New Year filled with prosperity and happiness!!! Hehehe... Well, this is my first time having Lo Sang as well. Thanks to Mandy for all her effort to organize this makan trip. Without her, no makan trip for Ericsson CA. Hahaha...


We had our dinner at Thiam Huat's Restaurant at Cheras. And this is the chef.. hoho.


Our Lo Sang. Really jakun of me that this is my first time having lo sang. Unbelievable rite. Been a Chinese for over 23 years and never had Lo Sang before? Gosh! Even my colleagues cannot believe that. Haha..


Mandy, Jessey and Yen Fen... enjoying the Lo Sang.. =P


Edwin, Nicky and Hon Nyan... Missing in action is me and Edwin Tam. Hehe...


~Marmite Chicken~


Free vege soup.. :D


~Egg with prawn and meat~


~Steam fish with minced meat~


~Fried Bitter Gourd with salted egg~



~Pai Kuat~

~Fried Sotong~


~Fried Butter Beancurd~


~Salted steamed crab~


Wow.. huge clips!! Hoho....
That's all bout our makan trip yesterday night! Wahaha... and I brought back char siew pau for Justin. Haha... =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment